Ben's Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Ya figured that. Never heard of them but they look nice. Just went in their site and sucks you can't custom write more than ten letters per line.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They've been around forever but are mostly known for their embroidered mats. They put out some really nice stuff

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya figured that. Never heard of them but they look nice. Just went in their site and sucks you can't custom write more than ten letters per line.

Are you wanting to write a short story or something?

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yea what kind of short story are you going for? I think it looks way more classy with a logo the Yukon , Denali and GMC logos they offer look nice.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just get Supercharg and then pull out the sharpie and write in your own "ed" :shrug: DONE! custom matz

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Those look great, but they seem like a lot of $$ for something you can only use in summer without getting ruined. I love my weathertech's. They don't look as classy, but they save my carpet.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES