Bilstein HD or Comfort Series Shocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I just learned a good lesson....lol Although when I use my wholesale catalog it asks for number of doors, the part # is the same.

OP
OP
Brewcity

Brewcity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I just learned a good lesson....lol Although when I use my wholesale catalog it asks for number of doors, the part # is the same.

OK...Thanks for checking...so its the same for ALL four of them? The 2 fronts are not a different type or model number than the 2 rears? Correct?

OP
OP
Brewcity

Brewcity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK...well...I just found that other places are saying that there are 2 different model numbers for the 2 doors. Fronts being F4-BE5-A405 Rears being F4-BE5-2502
Can someone confirm this? I just dont want to spend the money, wait for shipping, and then end up with the wrong shocks. Man...I really didn't think finding shocks could be so confusing!
Thanks for the help!!

Last edited:

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am double checking, I was told they were the same part numbers, but I will find out for sure by calling bilstein instead of my wholesaler.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, here are the NEW part numbers that you need and information you need.

Rear: BIL24-025027

Front: BIL24-104050

I apologize for any confusion. But these are the NEW part numbers you need. Also, these are the 4600 series Bilsteins.

OP
OP
Brewcity

Brewcity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, here are the NEW part numbers that you need and information you need.

Rear: BIL24-025027

Front: BIL24-104050

I apologize for any confusion. But these are the NEW part numbers you need. Also, these are the 4600 series Bilsteins.

No worries....thank you very much!

Last edited:

WalterMitty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm too late to offer a comment, but I went with the comfort type Bilstein's. For my type of use I spend hours at a time on roads or trails that are seriously rough. My trip from Tin Cup to St Elmo through the Tin Cup pass (in Colorado) took 4 hours. That's not quite 13 miles.

So the shocks I have are the big diameter heavy duty type with "comfort" valving to save me from getting beaten to death.

OP
OP
Brewcity

Brewcity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm too late to offer a comment, but I went with the comfort type Bilstein's. For my type of use I spend hours at a time on roads or trails that are seriously rough. My trip from Tin Cup to St Elmo through the Tin Cup pass (in Colorado) took 4 hours. That's not quite 13 miles.

So the shocks I have are the big diameter heavy duty type with "comfort" valving to save me from getting beaten to death.

Thanks for the input...would you happen to have a model number on those?
I am still trying to decide which to go with...the HD or comfort.
Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diablo1970