Blizzardx23's Pick-n-Pull thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woodard03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Truck_Parts_088.jpg

How much for the steering wheel with the audio Controls?

And also can I add it to my 04' Tahoe that did not come with it?

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for this cluster? And see if theres any way you can find out the mileage on it, or possibly test it/see it working.

Truck_Parts_080.jpg

andrewmoore13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for this cluster? And see if theres any way you can find out the mileage on it, or possibly test it/see it working.

Truck_Parts_080.jpg

if i get the escalade cluster i'll sell you mine that looks like that (has trans temp, 120 MPH). just needs a new lense, so if you still have your lense it will be fine.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the absence guys...its been Finals week...Im DONE for this quarter...I had to shoot a documentary and a final news cast....write a 12 page short story, and finish my project in my photoshop class

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

I'll in Reno at the Street Vibrations Motorcycle show this weekend....I will reply to everyones messages if I havent replied already...and I will go through the thread to try and answer your questions. Sorry for the delay though guys, Im not bailing on you...I just came up with and started this idea during the wrong time...during finals...

Anyways, lets get this moving! :D

alxs210

Reaction score
Sorry for the absence guys...its been Finals week...Im DONE for this quarter...I had to shoot a documentary and a final news cast....write a 12 page short story, and finish my project in my photoshop class

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

I'll in Reno at the Street Vibrations Motorcycle show this weekend....I will reply to everyones messages if I havent replied already...and I will go through the thread to try and answer your questions. Sorry for the delay though guys, Im not bailing on you...I just came up with and started this idea during the wrong time...during finals...

Anyways, lets get this moving! :D

see you there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa