Blizzardx23's Pick-n-Pull thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
That price is perfect for the 3rd row seat brackets. Hook me up dawg. Just let me know what shipping is to 02542 and I'll throw a little on top for your efforts!

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The escalade roof rails pics if you have them. also is that $250 shipped or just for the part? If just for the part then can you find out shipping for 02453 please.
Thanks

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
any of these?

9933980042_large-1.jpg

Not yet...would they have that in the silverados? I havent checked the pickups for center consoles

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

That price is perfect for the 3rd row seat brackets. Hook me up dawg. Just let me know what shipping is to 02542 and I'll throw a little on top for your efforts!

The escalade roof rails pics if you have them. also is that $250 shipped or just for the part? If just for the part then can you find out shipping for 02453 please.
Thanks

thanks chris, i've been looking for two yrs

Blizz, Price for the black center console cup holder that pops-out?

Im not ignoring you guys so dont think that

I'll check on those pieces today and how much it will cost to send them out

alxs210

Reaction score
Not yet...would they have that in the silverados? I havent checked the pickups for center consoles

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Im not ignoring you guys so dont think that

I'll check on those pieces today and how much it will cost to send them out

I'm pretty sure some of them do.

gmtk

Reaction score
2002 Tahoe Z71:

Driver's side arm rest, tan leather.
Rear window wiper switch with fog light button (left side of dash).

Shipping to 77584

I'll throw some cash on top for your gas. You take paypal or want a postal money order?

gmtk

Reaction score
Scratch that

I found the switch on ebay for $10 and with the arm rest I'm going to try just flipping the driver and passenger sides....hopefully.

Dvldogyut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking for some esky parts and prices, like a sky rear hatch with the third brake light, roof racks and running boards. My zip is 38469. How much would each cost plus shipping?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES