Blizzardx23's Pick-n-Pull thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
hey i see on the denali pics the plastic cover for the engine think its 3 piece, will it fit on a 5.3l? if so i am interested, and if you get anyone who is looking for 3rd row grey in mint shape im selling mine, also my cross rails

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol...no, they dont want $1k for the roof rack, I was just formatting the cells and didnt fix it...I figured you guys would notice it was the same for the roof rack, mid row seats, and hd hood...so I didnt fix it...Im not sure on those prices yet as they dont have an Escalade in the lot right now...sorry bout the confusion

I'm not sure if the Denali engine covers will fit the 5.3 and 5.7...those Tahoes might have different style engine covers?

andrewmoore13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you're gonna be doing this for awhile as soon as i get a job i'm gonna think about getting an HD hood

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i still want the running board end cap and maybe the tailgate logo, but i just want a price on the esky appliques before i commit to buying them

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i still want the running board end cap and maybe the tailgate logo, but i just want a price on the esky appliques before i commit to buying them

I've been looking at the running boards...what do you mean end caps? my running boards are one solid piece per side.. :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100