Blizzardx23's Pick-n-Pull thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 04 Z71 hoe I'm looking for an Escalade or maybe a Denali roof rack to eliminate the HUGE roof rack I have.
Thanks i'm in Mass

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!! Sorry for taking so long, I have LOTS of stuff on my plate right now...let me update you on a few things that I got prices on...

Sometimes this place is expensive, sometimes they give great deals...

Tell me if this is correct?
SCList-2.jpg

Last edited:

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks like you bit off more than you can chew! im thinking of parts i need now

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hahah....to be honest, I wasnt expecting this much..your right...however, Im not bailing....I still want to do this for you guys. Just want people to know that it may be a few days before I get around to getting out there or updating this...few days though, not more then a week...and of course, when payments are received, there will be no waiting, I will be prompt in delivery

A side note though...for people that want parts, I need you to be specific with the year/model vehicle you want the parts from...

center consoles are different within the different models I do believe, so year and model would be best for me to track down.

There are no Escalades in the lot as of right now, but they do get them...for the people wanting Esky parts

Lemme know what you need Narco

annnnnd...whats with EVERYONE needing ONLY the LEFT fog light???? lol

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
there aren't any prices next to my name :( lol

lol...there will be....either the item has not been found yet, or I needed to get more information from you...in your case, there are no 03-06 Denalis...there are two 00-02 Denalis though.....so Im waiting for the right year Denali to come before I get your stuff, since they are different

phkntkn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want some 02-05 Escalade running boards and rear appliques

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
You can take my name off of the grille, but I still am in need of the 3rd row seat brackets. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52