BlueStar Bluetooth Groupbuy!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BigRed76

BigRed76

SeniorGroupbuyMember
Reaction score
Bluestar did not really work for me in the long run so I decided to go with the Shosche Bluefusion which has been working wonderfully. I just listed my unit for sale in the forums. Please PM me if interested.

Polomintus

Reaction score
I installed the BlueStart2010 last night in my wife’s 2007 Yukon Denali.

Installation was very easy, only had to take the two panels off by the gas pedal and i could get to the J1 and J2 connectors. Once out plug the Module in and it fired up.

I did take pictures, so if anyone is interested then i'll put together a guide. This process works for 2007-2008 GMC trucks so i read.

Anyway, once fired up, i had problems, making answering, and no speaker integration. After a restart of the phone (iPhone 4) and turning the truck off (keys out) door closed and locked, came back after 15mins, start her up and it all worked perfectly, including the volume tone up/down with the onstar mirror buttons. One issue, no ID caller in the NavScreen, i have *cough* updated the SatNav DVD with a 2011 version. I have a post on their forums on this issue.

At the moment, i do like this, but time will tell.

I can post pictures and do a working video if it would help those here thinking of buying, because i wished i had read this before I bought - LMAO.

Cheers - Polo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pnut