Body Lift Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reconrussso28

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok I know there's a million threads on Body lofts but. No Mods No torsion crank. Just a 3 inch Body Lift does anyone have this set up? What size tires? Are 33s to small or will 35s fit. Be aware this will see minimal off road. I'm not doin any rock crawling or anything. pics would be helpful. 33s or 35s?

mudslinger96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is running 35"s with just a 3" body and minnor trimming

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I'm running 3in lift only. Would run 35s but my 265s are still pretty much new

blazerk5drew

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had a 3 inch body lift on my k5 and 33s were no sweat..Im sure some all terrain 35s would work with some trimming. I do have to warn ya that the body lift does make the thing creak around a little and it wore out my body mounts....seems like I had to tighten the mounts up quite often....I will say that it does make dropping a transmission out very easy.....If I had it over to do I would have just done a suspension lift and not screwed my body mounts up. I did very heavy offroading with this truck though. I say if you plan on mostly street use, a body lift would be ok to get a quick lift and you could probably stuff some skinny(er) 35s under it. Just remember to tighten the mounts up once in a while because they can come loose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968