Borla vs Flowmaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
04xl

04xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1!

heres my super 44 to give you an idea.

[yt]6tWFVQ07DsE[/yt]

:Handshake:
Thanx for the vid...I may just go with the flowmaster....With yours it will be louder right since it dumps out under...I have 2 kids so I dont want anything too crazy but I also do not want a baby sound and regret it and want louder....I have been hearing a lot of good reviews about the 50 series....

alxs210

Reaction score
:Handshake:
Thanx for the vid...I may just go with the flowmaster....With yours it will be louder right since it dumps out under...I have 2 kids so I dont want anything too crazy but I also do not want a baby sound and regret it and want louder....I have been hearing a lot of good reviews about the 50 series....

lol yeah ive heard the 50 series is perfect for people with kids, quieter when driving but still has a nice rumble .

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Borla!!! I've had it on 2 of my trucks. Love it, just a sweet purr. Id describe it as a touring tone if anything.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol yeah ive heard the 50 series is perfect for people with kids, quieter when driving but still has a nice rumble .

LOL that's exactly why I bought the 50 series Flow! the sound is great just a lower noise level..

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have heard a lot of people have drone issues with the 40 series flows. I have twin 40 series on my ride and dont have any sort of a drone issue. I love my flowmasters but they are just for noise and Ill be using a performance muffler when I redo the exhaust

Yukon-ya

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my borla exhaust!!! It rumbles and sounds great. I like the sound of the flows but i love how the borla feels and sounds but id put a flow on a charger or challenger!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BryonE