Cat back exhaust???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Who's ur caddy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking for a cat back bolt in exhaust with a little rumble for the Lade. I had a custom made exhaust on my Tahoe but it was a bit loud. Anybody have one installed and happy with it?

kschumake83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't tell you for sure, but I heard the Gibsons are not too loud. That is what I am going to put on my truck shortly. I am looking at the dual same side exit on amazon for less than 400. When I have the extra funds I will post results.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Who's ur caddy

Who's ur caddy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can't tell you for sure, but I heard the Gibsons are not too loud. That is what I am going to put on my truck shortly. I am looking at the dual same side exit on amazon for less than 400. When I have the extra funds I will post results.

Is that for stainless steel or aluminum?

kschumake83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aluminized, I wish it was stainless I probably would have bought it already if it was.

Wake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a cat back bolt in exhaust with a little rumble for the Lade. I had a custom made exhaust on my Tahoe but it was a bit loud. Anybody have one installed and happy with it?

I'm running a Magnaflow on my 6.0L Escalade, it has a little bit of drone but not too loud and not too intrusive.

rob3827

Reaction score
I would suggest spenting the money on stainless steel. I had the aluminized Gibson system on my Suburban and it rusted up and fell apart in the last few weeks. It was good. It lasted me seven years and 100k. I just went back to the factory system for now.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Corsa Sport FTW........a little pricey but worth every penny IMO

No drone and sounds nasty at WOT

02ext24

Reaction score
I third the corsa performance cat back kit! Amazing sound no inside drone direct bolt in and fits well! I have had it on my esky for 2 years now and love it! In the last 2 month i put some american racing long tubes and no cat on the truck and now it sounds really mean and nasty all the time even idle!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts