Chpipping my hoe..should I?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andrew383

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the new auto-cal he see the same logs and make the same adjustments from CA as if he was sitting in your truck tuning it.. Using the auto-cal will net you a better overall tune vs just having him mail you an ecm with a tune in it..

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
No shure what I want exactky im new to this but driving my moms old trailblaze r and her new traverse I see how much tourqe and balls they bring to the front line . I just want it as much performance enhancing without f' ing something up.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Andrew not site what exactly what your saying lol also is seafoam necessary? Idk how to use that shit. I ferrel like my father wouldn't like it in the hoe.

AJP

Reaction score
I have hptuners and did my own tune. Dropped torque management 50%, changed the 1st to 2nd shift point, changed how it shifts under pressure. Also changed fuel timing and some other things. Added about 2mpg's to it and feels so much better when driving. And I have just scratched the surface of what I can do with a tune.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts