Cold Air Intake Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Alright mofo.

I just hate getting on her like that. I feel bad when I do so. Yanno?

I do it to mine all the time. I feel the more I do it, the stronger she gets. I do multiple WOT runs almost every drive.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

hey in your second vid. why is your oil pressure so HIGH, mines only that high at WOT

OP
OP
Sepiroth

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
Ah, you noticed the oil pressure. That's 10w-30 right thar.
And a well taken care of, not beaten to piss, engine.

Not typing yours is RT.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sepiroth

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
IMHO, and it has always been this, 5w-30 is just too thin of an oil for a truck or v8 engine.

I've been using 10w-30 in every one of my vehicles I have owned with V8 engines. I like the peace of mind knowing the pressure is and will be above that of 5w-30 or 5w-20 for that matter.

I'm not typing that 10w-30 is the end all be all, it just works for me. Also I go with the good ol' dino oil. IMHO, I just dont see the benefits over cost of synthetics.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
nice write up sephiroth.... i was going to do a similar "build your own for cheaper" write up but mine STILL cost more then $67, great find man, i would love to install one of those for that price... teeming with jealousy! hopefully i can find a setup this cheap

i think you would be happy if you made the switch to synths... i said the same thing for years and i wont be going back to mineral based oils. But like you said, this just works for me.

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
Ah, you noticed the oil pressure. That's 10w-30 right thar.
And a well taken care of, not beaten to piss, engine.

Not typing yours is RT.

your wrong. I do beat the piss out of it but you know what. Its the only thing on this truck that runs fantastically.

OP
OP
Sepiroth

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
As I was.

Well today I'll see if I cn take a video that will meet YOUR standards, lol.

I'll give Big Sexy a nice hot bath, wax her body, and shine up her nails, er, tires. If I'm feeling up to it, I'll detail the engine. Lord knows I got the time.

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
I gave the silverado her bath yesterday. Driving through a nice big field a mud. She loved it.. lol. Dad is mad that I got his trailer all muddy though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmericanThunder