Cold Air Intake Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5/30 and 10/30 are both 30 weight

They are "thinner" if you will only upon starting....which is when there is the most wear in an engine.

In "theory" a 0/30 is really the best....but folks think that it is a "zero" weight all the time, the oil is thinner when it counts....upon start-up, after which (normal operating temperature) they are all 30 weight

OP
OP
Sepiroth

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
And your point is...

No seriously, I get it. I knew about the weights and whatnot.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
where di you find that setup? if there is a place selling those at that price often i think a lot of guys/girls around here would benifit

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
:shrug: oh man... im an idiot

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

i REALLY want you to get a tune so i can ask justin how well this thing performs, im thinking about selling my airraid tube and buying this guy!

OP
OP
Sepiroth

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
TY, I am more than open to any and all donations towrds a BBtune.

Just throwing that out there, lol.

OP
OP
Sepiroth

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
I'll have to top off some time this week. When I do, I'll be sure to track. Before, I was averaging mid 16 MPG. That was with a mix of highway and stop and go.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Oh and BTW, that was on E85

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmericanThunder