Cooled Seats in LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCMODS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Loving my 2 month old LTZ and have a question for other owners who have the cooled seats feature. I can hear the fan go on and it definitely gets cool but with your cooled seats, would you describe yours as:

a) "Wow, it's incredible how icy-cold my seat gets!"

or more of a

b) "Definitely prevents a bad case of swamp @ss but I wish the seat got even cooler."

?

I mean I can tell when it's on but I expected the polar opposite of the heated function.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I (ass)ume that like every reasonable person you drive naked ...

You sure your testicles aren't getting tween your ***** and the seat?
Also, if you are gassy, very gassy, it will throw of ventilation.

Thinking out loud ...

Last edited:

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only use the cooled seats as a compliment to the AC. Not sure if you're using only the seat coolers or what, but no, I've never wished that the seats would get cooler than they do. I think they're fine.

HOE-N-IT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine get nice and cool. It takes a little while but I can't leave them on high because they get too cool. ******* the Hemorrhoids :lol:

Last edited:

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can see the vent on the back of the seat at the bottom i believe? I think thats where it pulls air from. Mine are pretty good they cool down nicely but nothing like the heated function. Like KM said it compliments the ac nicely.

OP
OP
SCMODS

SCMODS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm laughing pretty hard at some of these answers. Okay, maybe I just need to drop 50-75lbs of body fat and they will seem cooler.

Thanks,
State County Municipal Offender Data System

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
I dont think they seats use AC...they are just vented...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius