did my roof rack delete and antenna delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you do with the orginal antenna hole in fender?

? what does yours look like.. my antenna just had a tiny little recess in the cowl.. unscrewed it and never noticed it again..

Leave the running boards.. i have taken mine off just to get them painted.. and it looks wack w/o them to me.. waaaayy too much frame showing on these things.. i wish they made a side skirt that just rolled under and basically looked like an extension of the truck... kinda a sideskirt that made the truck look 3 or 4 inches longer without looking like it had a sideskirt...

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
bthomas, what are you talking about? there is no hole in the fender and the cowl piece you replace it with looks 1000000x better than having the antenna there. go to the tech section and read up on the antenna delete mod.

bthomas02tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
bthomas, what are you talking about? there is no hole in the fender and the cowl piece you replace it with looks 1000000x better than having the antenna there. go to the tech section and read up on the antenna delete mod.

Yea I am an idiot like I said I just bought this thing, and it is my first Chevy!

I am digging the antenna delete mod! Thanks for pointing out the tech section post.

I have already ordered the solid replacement panel, and I will be laying down that antenna tomorrow!

bthomas02tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sweet, youre gonna love it

Did my antenna delete this morning!

It literally took me 7 minutes, and it looks a million times better! I only lost 2 og my pre-programmed stations, but never really listened too the radio anyhow.

The only thing left to do is snap in the solid panel when it comes! Thanks for all for pointing this out to me!

Can't wait to do more mods!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tazmain