Difference in brake Calipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxVet33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently had my trusted local repair shop replace the front/rear brake pads/disks on my 19 Yukon XL SLT. To avoid an accident in front of me I had to jam on the brakes really hard and experienced brake fade and a soiled drivers seat....
Is there a factory upgrade to improve my brake system? Are the police pursuit brake calipers/pads different from standard OEM brake parts?
Thx for any help

ps... Go Vote!!!
")

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I recently had my trusted local repair shop replace the front/rear brake pads/disks on my 19 Yukon XL SLT. To avoid an accident in front of me I had to jam on the brakes really hard and experienced brake fade and a soiled drivers seat....
Is there a factory upgrade to improve my brake system? Are the police pursuit brake calipers/pads different from standard OEM brake parts?
Thx for any help

ps... Go Vote!!!
")
I believe the ppv setup runs bigger rotors and brembo calipers if I’m not mistaken

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doctoriz