Do you know your truck? #7 - Final for this round

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yargnits

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Northern Indiana, the land of annoying lepreachons
I saved this one for last because it's my favorite. There's no tricks, what you see is what you've seen, for sure!

For those of you that forgot to keep score, Eagle is in the lead.

What is this?

Attachments

• quest1.jpg
    quest1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 78

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some kind of mount under the carpet?

OP
OP
yargnits

yargnits

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Northern Indiana, the land of annoying lepreachons
Nobody is close yet. When do I give the answer? I have the reveal pic here at work, so it can happen whenever.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

"HATER"- A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person. Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch.

Present company excluded, some people need to get knocked down a knotch... or two.

ScottL4619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a hard one for sure. After the last post, I looked at my fuel door and sure enough, that's where the picture comes from. It's the color of your exterior, which is what threw me off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx