DRL problem 99 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

619NJ

Reaction score
I just picked up a sweet 99 Yukon. The DRL indicator lights up in the cluster, but the DRLs are inoperative. I don't know where to start.

619 the Chef choppin' lips and deep-frying Mud Ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
drl/fog fuse #15 located on the in-cab fuse panel. also check to see that the drl indicator goes out when the headlight switch is turned fully on.

OP
OP
619NJ

619NJ

Reaction score
I'll check the fuse tomorrow! The indicator does go out when the headlights are on.

619 the Chef choppin' lips and deep-frying Mud Ducks in the Yellin' Yukon and I'm gone...

OP
OP
619NJ

619NJ

Reaction score
Module is still there. Fuse is good. Maybe module is bad?

larfx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Both of ours are off, I don't miss it.

My first thought was the fuse missing, however there is more to the story, so I don't know, hmmm... Maybe the fuse is actually blown??

OP
OP
619NJ

619NJ

Reaction score
Fuse is good. I guess I'm gonna pull it since it doesn't work anyway

OP
OP
619NJ

619NJ

Reaction score
if the indicators light functions and fuse is good then suspect the relay next.

Thanks! When I get some time ill poke around with it, but for now, I'll just leave it be. Got my tune up parts coming on Tuesday so I guess I'll be busy on Wednesday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou