DRL sensor light wont work with other Led upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rdwigg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am currently upgrading my dash and whole interior to LED bulbs on my 1997 Tahoe. Everything is going fine except that my DRL notification light will only work with the instrument cluster pushed half way in. Once pushed all the way in, where the screws hold it in place, all other lights work but the DRL light will not work. Has anyone else had this problem? If so was there a solution

Thanks

:think:

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pull out the drl bulb from the gauge cluster then pull out fuse #15 or the honeycomb looking thing to the right of the steering column under the dash then ur done...

I know its not what ur asking but u will eventually, we all have done this... It disables the drls...

OP
OP
R

Rdwigg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im not wanting to disable, but just want the light to work in the dash cluster and illuminate when running. Ill try to clean the posts from the pot and see if it helps and redo the connections, but it had no problem with the factory incadescent bulb. Might just have a faulty led. Thanks for the suggestions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365