Drop kit for an '07 Denali. Any suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AR2007denali

Reaction score
I have an 07 Denali with 295/35/24s and I am looking for a good lowering kit. Part #s would be helpful as well. Id like to go with around a 3/5 drop if that is possible with the 24s which I think it would be.

OP
OP
A

AR2007denali

Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the info. Also, what kind of replacement shocks/struts would you recommend? I've got about 120k on the Denali and I can tell the shocks are getting wore out on it so I'm gonna replace them while I have it tore apart.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
well if you want to get rid of the autoride you can just buy the resistors and do the front/rear belltech shocks those will run 225 shipped but the stock shocks i think are like 1100 for 4

OP
OP
A

AR2007denali

Reaction score
Yea, I got a quote at the local auto parts store for the factory replacements and bout hit the floor when he said something like $280 a piece for the fronts. Haha. You got anymore info on the resistors and shocks I would need? Surely the ride quality isn't compromised too much with the belltechs right?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the street performance are pretty good and if you call arnott thye have them for sale for the resistors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate