Escalade LOC options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CLEAR

Reaction score
Whats the best way to tap into an 03 escalade to put in a LOC for amp hookup?

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
duh.. i should have realized bose.. it is an escalade. remove the cupholder/pocket in center console. there will be 2 pair of twisted pair speaker wires from the bose amp to the sub. color will be green and green /black the blue/white and blue/black.

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
i don't.. they are black and red where they plug into the sub box.. but you wont be able to see that part. snap out your cup holder you will see them quite clearly.

OP
OP
C

CLEAR

Reaction score
I dont have the color wires like posted under the cup holders. I do however have a connector that is for the rear speakers. WHen I unplug it the rear speakers cut off. The colors are lt blue, dk blue, yellow and brown. Can I tap into those? What color is what?

OmarR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As groundscr8per stated, but with the pin positions at the amp.

2003-2006.

Subwoofer outputs at the amp (smaller plug):

For Escalade/Denali/LUX/Y91 option:

Left (+) Dark Blue/White "E"
Left (-) Light Green/Black "D"

Right (+) Dark Green "B"
Right (-) Light Blue/Black "G"

For Tahoe/Yukon/Non-LUX:

Left (+) Dark Blue/White "B"
Left (-) Light Green/Black "G"

Right (+) Dark Green "C"
Right (-) Light Blue/Black "F"

You can meter the wires (voltmeter set on continuity) for the wires at the connector underneath the cupholders. But if you remove your center "glove box", your amp is exposed and you have much more room to work with. Not sure about the Escalades, but on a Tahoe, its 6 phillip screws and (4) 7mm bolts at the bottom of the glovebox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuchie_goddess