Escalade side mirrors on a Tahoe LTZ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2017 Tahoe, I wanted to get mirrors with bling spot indicator signal and light on bottom. Is it possible to swap out without re wiring everything? Hoping remove plug and go. Can someone please give me a little information and if possible part number? Thank you in advance!

You need front and rear parking sensors in order to work if I'm not wrong

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2017 Tahoe, I wanted to get mirrors with bling spot indicator signal and light on bottom. Is it possible to swap out without re wiring everything? Hoping remove plug and go. Can someone please give me a little information and if possible part number? Thank you in advance!

For the puddle lamp, look at the door side of your driver’s side door harness (you’ll need to unplug it from the body). If you have a terminal landed in position three, then you should be prewired for them.

Dannydevito74

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You know, I wasn't sure how that would look, but wow. That looks stock and size appropriate. Great mod. I have an LT, so no power fold, blind spot, etc. I'll need to research how to fab this to mine. Thanks for doing this. I see a project coming for me now. :)

Edit: did you also have to purchase a new switch?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Did you figure out how to install new mirrors with all the bells and whistles from the ones that have nothing?

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you figure out how to install new mirrors with all the bells and whistles from the ones that have nothing?

I might be able to help, but I need good, clear photos of the door and body side connector ends of the front door wiring harnesses. I need to see what wires are present.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a really smart mod to solve a really stupid problem. I'm 6'5 and like my seat as high as possible, so the little 1970 Fiat mirrors on the Denali doesn't cut it. The added height of the Esco mirrors will be helpful to me. I have an Avalanche also and love the huge mirrors- why GM chopped them down on this generation is beyond me. Part shopping now......

The Escalade mirrors i used with my stock harness:
gm 23328936 left mirror
gm 23328927 right mirror

I also went ahead and picked up replacement door panel clips off ebay (cheapest place i found) OEM GM: 11547601. I would HIGHLY advise getting at least 4 of these since some of the retaining heads break in half.

So for me, neither of these mirror part numbers are showing up on gmpartsdirect.com.

Hey everyone! I really hate the smaller rectangle mirrors on my 2016 LTZ and want to upgrade them to the larger more square mirrors on the escalade (PN# 23331704 & 23331705).

For these, the 1704 is still showing up as the left mirror and the right mirror is showing up as 84125256. Linky.

So, combination of paying it forward, and asking that if someone knows otherwise, please post up! gmpartsdirect is brutal on returns. :happy160:

Last edited:

cbraga

Reaction score
Just bought a pair myself. I’m going to try an incorporate the oem camera with a aftermarket 360 camera system. Fingers crossed
I got the off eBay

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought a pair myself. I’m going to try an incorporate the oem camera with a aftermarket 360 camera system. Fingers crossed
I got the off eBay
Please let me know how this goes. I was going to order a 360 camera set but would love to use these mirrors if they work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
victorrocha