Evolution of my '02 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jamison

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
Updates....

Alright, here I go again.... I upgraded to 24" U2 U35's and painted the front emblem to match as close I could get it... opinion and comments welcome!

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
sweet, i like the color matching bow tie.. what paint did you use and steps ? planning on painting mine white

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so did you drop it or what.. what drop did you use.. looks like you did in your sig..

The one in his sig looks photoshoped, or fake.

Anyway, this thing has come quite a ways, looks good to me, i just would really like to see how it looks with a drop.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin real good! truck has come a long way! where did you get the front lip from?

OP
OP
Jamison

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
- I used the Factory Match paint stuff from Autozone and had to get as close as possible bc they didn't make my color in the spray cans. Light coat of primer, 3 coats of paint, 3 coats of clear and I let it dry in the sun between coats.

- The truck's not dropped at all...yet. The sig pic was done using paintbrush. Working on putting the money together for a 3/5 drop possibly...

- Yes, the front lip is a stock 05+ Tahoe/Suburban lip.

Thanks for all of the comments everyone!

The day I bought it:

IMG00078.jpg

Currently:

IMG_0987.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junior88