exhaust magnaflows or???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, magnaflows actually have almost no drone at cruising speeds and highway speeds.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They do have drone, but not as much as many other brands. Corsa is one of the only ones that guarantees no drone.

HiMileage

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Put Magnaflow 12590 single in dual out on 04 Yukon and LOVE it. As others mentioned, nice growl at startup, low, deep tone at idle. Sounds great on acceleration, but not obnoxious like your pickup from high school. Very little inside sound at highway speed, unless downshift. Couldn't be happier. Not too loud, just sounds nice, like a truck should.

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been considering changing my muffler aswell, but I was looking into the DynoMax VT. They say it has no drone, but sounds great when you get on it. Anybody used a DynoMax before? Thoughts?

03Dnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a Magnaflow dual in/single out on my truck. The drone was too much for me on the highway and cruising around town at certain speeds. Switched to a Flowmaster 50 series dual in/single out and LOVE it!!!

03tahoe2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap i cant decide........flow, magna, corsa. ughhh tax refund money idk what to do with!!!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have the money you wanna spend go Corsa. If you wanna save some coin for other mods go Magnaflow or flowmaster. Both have their different sound quality so research via YouTube :)

03tahoe2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let me rephrase lol i have 500 im looking to spend! but im only looking for a single exit (or the sport truck dual exit) :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From the pricing I've done it'll be hard to do Corsa for $500. You'd need almost twice that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy