Expedition vs Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That huge screen is horrendous. That atrocity alone would be the deciding factor for me. I hate the big screen fad. I Must be getting old I guess. I won't have to worry about it anyways as we bought the '21 yukon with plans to drive it 10 years (knock on wood)

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That huge screen is horrendous. That atrocity alone would be the deciding factor for me. I hate the big screen fad. I Must be getting old I guess. I won't have to worry about it anyways as we bought the '21 yukon with plans to drive it 10 years (knock on wood)
You could order it with the 12" horizontal screen as the standard feature. The 15" vertical screen is an option.

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
You could order it with the 12" horizontal screen as the standard feature. The 15" vertical screen is an option.

Yeah. Bigger screens are coming everywhere. Tesla started a trend. If you don’t like it, you’ll probably have to buy an older car. Only a matter of time before they Tesla size screens are standard.

They also aren’t that expensive anymore but when you introduce it compared to a normal/small screen from N old model they can add a good chunk to the MSRP.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I hate about LCD screens is the amount of light they emit. Bigger screens will emit more light. When driving in the dark, I usually dim my dash to minimum, but even then, the screens are sometimes too bright. Thank goodness most have a way to turn the display off, although it’s often tucked in about 3 menus deep.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score

First YouTube review of the 2022 Ford Expedition Limited Max Stealth Performance Edition.

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That big screen should be detachable like an old pull-out car stereo, then you could use it as a tablet when you leave the vehicle.

Keg0brew

Reaction score
Good lord that screen is terrible. I personally don’t mind bigger screens (the Ram one blends in much better and is ok, not great to my eye) but I hate when they protrude out/up/away from the dash like that. I would not ever buy one like that. But then again, I would never buy any of the new tahoes or Yukons aside from the Denali for the same reason. Those screens, though smaller and horizontal, look stupid popped way up like they do IMHO.

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
That big screen should be detachable like an old pull-out car stereo, then you could use it as a tablet when you leave the vehicle.
maybe based on where you live, that should be a feature because if someone broke into your car I can easily see them trying to rip it off the dashboard lol

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
But then again, I would never buy any of the new tahoes or Yukons aside from the Denali for the same reason. Those screens, though smaller and horizontal, look stupid popped way up like they do IMHO.
the Denali screen certainly looks much more nicer how its integrated into the dash, but I personally prefer the screen to be located higher up where it is located on the Tahoe or regular Yukon. I'm taller so I am not a fan of having to look more downwards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby