EXTREME Body Work???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so this is a serious build??i mean most new guys come here throw out a massive prject and never start if so when could we see progress? pics plz

OP
OP
PR1NCEC10UD

PR1NCEC10UD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm working on the upper intake gasket this weekend along with gaskets for the transmission. Guy who had this before me didn't do the work so I had leaks everywhere. As far as the build itself, I will be starting in the next two weeks. I'm getting my list together of necessary equipment and trying to put together timeline, but this IS happening. As winter kicks in, I will be working and posting work.

OP
OP
PR1NCEC10UD

PR1NCEC10UD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm glad this post is catching attention and interest. I'm not gonna lie it's getting me super excited about the potential. I am going to ask for a little help though. I want to ensure this beast lasts. Does anyone know good places on East Coast near NC for getting 2500 HD axles and drivetrain along with a Diesel engine? I don't need top of the line and I can do the repairs given time and a little research.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
car-part.com
It searches salvage yards all within the country of what your looking for. goodluck

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

car-part.com
It searches salvage yards all within the country of what your looking for.

OP
OP
PR1NCEC10UD

PR1NCEC10UD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry for the long wait everyone. Like I said, this vehicle came from a guy who didn't know how to do anything past putting a sweet sound system in it and tinting the windows. Needless to say, there's been some repairs that cost me some of the money I was gonna be using for this project but a delay is better than a bust. Thanks for the info on where to find the car parts... that will be VERY helpful!! :Handshake:

For anyone that was disappointed, I'm sorry but don't worry this is still in progress... even if the economy wants to keep declining. At least I will have something cool to run over zombies with XP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968