EXTREME Body Work???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha leave it to the one interested guy to go back to almost a year ago. Now Im interested. Did anything happen in the very long down time?? And to be honest, it took me a very long time to realize this thread is almost a year old, not just a couple weeks

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha leave it to the one interested guy to go back to almost a year ago. Now Im interested. Did anything happen in the very long down time?? And to be honest, it took me a very long time to realize this thread is almost a year old, not just a couple weeks

This guy only posted this and on the mileage thread. I don't think we will see anything else from him. Just a tease.

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, it wouldve been pretty sweet if he actually went through with it. The sketches looked sick

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would have been cool just see all the fab work that would have been required. No telling what would have actually come of it, but we get nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968