Finally painted MOB's rims...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Gomez

Reaction score
can you please give me a link to it ?
my computer has been fuccin up lately and it's not letting me search :(

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good but I do gotta say there's sumthin a little bit intriguing about the pic from when the rims were still white....

Lookin forward to see how theyre gunna look after you get em powdercoated and break up that solid black a bit

OP
OP
tkemp

tkemp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no link i went to the store and ordered them

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

anybody feel like doin a photoshop of pic #6 and #8 of it dropped how it would sit with a 3/5 and no running boards? it be greatly appreciated!

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
word to ya motha on gettin a highlight blue or somethin. It looks like there really arent spokes. just a full all metal rim with no gaps. yes you can see the gap in it obviously but its not near as noticeable as the white and pink. Looks really good either way though. Dont think ive ever seen a blue on black before.... very original

OP
OP
tkemp

tkemp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you roberto... thats exactly what i was goin for... originality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Them bitches look gooood dark.. dont let him short sell himself.. he didnt just rattle can them.. he scuffed them things to the metal.. did an adhesive promoter.. primed the shit out of them .. rattle canned them.. and then cleared..

I think the drop will pull it together .. ill p chop it for ya gimma a min

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty