Fit? 2011 Escalade Console to 2013 Tahoe PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexGiant

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m looking at a 2011 Escalade Center Console to go into a 2013 Tahoe PPV. Does anyone know if this will fit? I was under the impression that a 2007-2013 Tahoe and a 2007-13 Escalade/Suburban/Tahoe are the same fitment. However, the control panel area is totally different. I have no rear camera or screen, etc. Does the bottom of the console separate? Would it be too much hassle to try to make it work? I’m having to hire someone else to install it. I found the console for $125 which I know is a deal if it’s in good shape, but after looking at the pictures again, I don’t know what the seller is considering is the console vs. the entire dash and console combo. Any advice? Should I just move on and look for Tahoe or Denali console? If I get it I’ll need to paint it black (from tan). Will the Duplicolor vinyl paint work?

Attachments

• IMG_9609.jpeg
    IMG_9609.jpeg
    983.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9606.jpeg
    IMG_9606.jpeg
    609.4 KB · Views: 6

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't *seem* like it would look or fit right..

Here's one for $165 shipped that should fit, but still not the color you need. https://www.ebay.com/itm/145927367777
Try craigslist or local recyclers maybe.. facebook marketplace..

Last edited:

EvergreenZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other question I have is what are you trying to accomplish?

Are you just trying to “replace” the enter console a regular Tahoe would have? I assume the lower dash will integrate fine with it or another PPV owner would have mentioned that.

If you’re just looking for cup holders and an arm rest, have you considered a front row center seat out of a Silverado? That gives you 3 cup holders, 2 storage areas (1 lockable with minimal work), and you could probably install it yourself with limited tools. They are a little more expensive, but black is pretty easy to find and it could be wired to utilize the included accessory port without much extra work.

Caddylack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My PPV came with a sheet metal center console that is customizable.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m looking at a 2011 Escalade Center Console to go into a 2013 Tahoe PPV. Does anyone know if this will fit? I was under the impression that a 2007-2013 Tahoe and a 2007-13 Escalade/Suburban/Tahoe are the same fitment. However, the control panel area is totally different. I have no rear camera or screen, etc. Does the bottom of the console separate? Would it be too much hassle to try to make it work? I’m having to hire someone else to install it. I found the console for $125 which I know is a deal if it’s in good shape, but after looking at the pictures again, I don’t know what the seller is considering is the console vs. the entire dash and console combo. Any advice? Should I just move on and look for Tahoe or Denali console? If I get it I’ll need to paint it black (from tan). Will the Duplicolor vinyl paint work?
no, you would need the whole dash, wiring harness, etc, etc they are not even close to the same at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lacebm2