For those who carry. Where do you carry/holster gun in your ride?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Its pretty simple too took about 30min total and only cost about 20 bucks.

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
That's ridiculous. And why can a doctor get a CCW? That seems pretty damn random to me, but I'm sure there's a reason somewhere.

I will never live in NY. I only live in free states....

dr can have a CCW because of the possibility of carrying prescription drugs on him and the high probability of being robbed because of such. (you'd be amazed at how many cars with M.D. plates get broken into in NYC)

yeah and NY is far from a "free" state...especially not when my property taxes are $10k a year for 1200sq ft of house :rolleyes:

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
TheYuk... thanks for the pic, kinda exactly what I was thinking about doing. Do you have it permanently mounted? Or can entire holster be removed?

After looking at pics, looks screwed in, I think. let us know. Very nice setup, clean. Think I may do that, but make holster removable, so it doesn't give people a reason to break in and look for a gun.

Last edited:

TheYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its permanently mounted(Bolted in). I was going to make it removable so it wouldn't atract attention but my tint is so dark you cant see in the truck anyway.

SHWELL

Reaction score
TheYuk, very nice indeed.

Similar to how my Serpa is under the cup holder area.. I used a Molle Plate and perm installed that, so the Serpa itself can be removed if needed..

Your setup is very nice.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
dr can have a CCW because of the possibility of carrying prescription drugs on him and the high probability of being robbed because of such. (you'd be amazed at how many cars with M.D. plates get broken into in NYC)

yeah and NY is far from a "free" state...especially not when my property taxes are $10k a year for 1200sq ft of house :rolleyes:

Easier solution would be to simply not advertise you're a doctor on your plates....

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Easier solution would be to simply not advertise you're a doctor on your plates....

Exactly. I do not sport my Purple Heart recipient or US Army Veteran plates for that reason. It just gives some idiot motive to mess with your ****.

Apparently common sense is lacking in the doctors of NY I guess.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Exactly. I do not sport my Purple Heart recipient or US Army Veteran plates for that reason. It just gives some idiot motive to mess with your ****.

Apparently common sense is lacking in the doctors of NY I guess.

Hey, this OT, but are you still in the Army? Curious because of your avatar; my step-son is a Ranger at JBLM....

clarkvstewart

Reaction score
X2 on the Crossbreed Supertuck. You won't know it's on you! Wear my .38 in mine in court all the time, and nobody knows it but me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts