Fosscore's 2013 Suburban LTZ Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Husky Weather Beater 3rd Row Seat Liner and Aukey 4.8A Dual Port USB Charger

It's small, compact and fits in the 12V outlet nearly flush. For that price, I can outfit the 2nd row outlet for the kids on road trips and not have to battle for the charger.

Here's the Amazon link.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M6QODH2?ref_=ams_ad_dp_asin_1

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

IMG_1061.JPG

A couple pics of the Husky Weatherbeater 3rd row liner as it sits under the 2nd row bucket seats.

IMG_1652.JPG

IMG_1653.JPG

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I too have like 5 of those chargers that are now useless cause the wife's car being a 2015 already has them built in from the factory lol. I love the flush design. but now as you know i modified my factory outlet. it is only 2 wires to hook up but it's also a way to make our nbs's feel more modern and convienent. your nnbs is already modern so a mod like that really isn't necessary.

That being said isn't there a straight 12v usb option for the nnbs's for a factory look and install. one that's not hooked up to the infotainment system?
Just a thought for the future. I know it's hard to work on it being the wife's daily.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NICE LED swap. I never have done the visors because we never use those mirrors so I never think about it LOL

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@BADRIDES
@07Burb

Here's the link to the ones I ordered off eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271524420032

And I always use superbrightleds.com for finding the correct bulb number. I also have some LEDs from them, but they are a bit pricey for most bulbs, even with the occasional 10% discount.

The vanity lights are night and day difference from the OEM yellow that is in there now. My wife always uses it so I figured for a $7 for the lot, why not complete the interior swap. Super bright!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
99tahoe46322