Front Dash Crack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arejayeye

Reaction score
Hey, I have been lurking for a while but decided to post today. It's crazy so many people have this problem. I have an 07 yukon w/ 49,000 miles and I have the same two cracks in my dash. One is on the left side behind and traveling up the speedometer "hump" and the other is at the back left corner of the passenger side airbag cut out. I will be going to see my local dealer and hopefully get this fixed

wfburton159

Reaction score
Just bought a 2007 Yukon that has the crack on the cluster hump on the left side. And two cracks all the way through the skinny part behind the center of the airbag on the passenger side. GM junk.

chris88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New here guys but has anyone mentioned if there was a recall on this? I have the same problem as everyone else. Crack above steering wheel and crack on back left of airbag on the passenger side. TIA

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that this thread needs another "me too", but... me too... one on the hump one on just behind left side of passenger air bag.... I want a f'ing recall already!!!!

YukonCrazy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2008 Yukon has 2 cracks on the dash. One that lines up with the left side of the steering wheel and the other next to the left side of the passenger airbag.

orange72blazer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2008 Yukon has 2 cracks on the dash. One that lines up with the left side of the steering wheel and the other next to the left side of the passenger airbag.

Not that this thread needs another "me too", but... me too... one on the hump one on just behind left side of passenger air bag.... I want a f'ing recall already!!!!
Me too...my 09 has both of these cracks also

NJYukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Another 'me too' here also. Just picked up my 2008 Yukon and there is a crack on the passenger side from the left corner of the airbag cutout toward the windshield. Now I will be staring at the IP shroud waiting for that one.

Without reading the entire thread of 'me toos', has anyone who had this replaced had a reoccurrence?

:whymewhyme:

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are the GM moderators on this thread.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

I want to see the hey pm me your vin so we can speak with your local dealer reply and try to assist in this matter.

Dique

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968