Frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel bad for you guys. Mine hit 800 miles today.

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hot Damn! Finally made it into Oregon!
Only 182 miles down the Columbia river to go. ETA 17th ?? Union Pacific must not work on weekends...

Carmen24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ours shipped a week and a half ago with an ETA in Chicago Heights on 11/10. I checked today and was advised that it has not made it to Chicago Heights and they cannot give me an ETA. For the life of me I can't understand how they have no information. Where did this train full of trucks go?!? Quite possibly mine is on the Oregon trail.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hot Damn! Finally made it into Oregon!
Only 182 miles down the Columbia river to go. ETA 17th ?? Union Pacific must not work on weekends...

They're in Oregon? I wonder if all the snow is making them take the trip along the Gorge slower than normal?

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're in Oregon? I wonder if all the snow is making them take the trip along the Gorge slower than normal?

Yep, Hinkle, Or. Never heard of it. Found it just South of Hermiston along I84. 4 days to chug 180 miles?! Lewis and Clark trekked it faster than that.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sure seems like it? I dunno, I'm just happy that they're still making progress and not just running laps in Texas like poor BB's?

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that one I don't get. Maybe the rails are just as confusing as the looping freeways in Texas.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looked it up, Hinkle, OR is right by Hermiston. Google things is 4.5 hours away by car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate