Frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, sort of...
I've actually been (anticipating) the arrival 10-12 weeks since April when I first ordered it. And now it's soooo close to finally happening.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked with GMC.com and it's still in Hinkle, OR but they lady said she couldn't provide an ETA into Portland. Looking at the road cameras along I-84 it seems like they got some snow but nothing even close to what it would take to have an impact on a train.

OP
OP
Bigbird

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Latest update
14 nov was passing thru Bremond Texas
From what I've been able to find it's been heading southeast which makes sense because it's going to NY

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine finally arrived

Got the call from my dealer this afternoon. My Denali arrived. I went over there to check it out. I completed all of the paperwork but it literally had just came off of the truck and had to be properly polished and detailed (you know how black is). So Monday, they'll bring it to my office.

Anyhow, the long ordeal is done.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the call from my dealer this afternoon. My Denali arrived. I went over there to check it out. I completed all of the paperwork but it literally had just came off of the truck and had to be properly polished and detailed (you know how black is). So Monday, they'll bring it to my office.

Awesome news! As always with these things, pics or it didn't happen! ;)

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score

As you know we all expecting a lot pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnaolo