Frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked with GMC.com and it's still in Hinkle, OR but they lady said she couldn't provide an ETA into Portland. Looking at the road cameras along I-84 it seems like they got some snow but nothing even close to what it would take to have an impact on a train.

Same update I got... I did get a thank you card from GMC today!

Last edited:

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So they send the thanks card but not the truck.
[emoji19] [emoji385]

Anon2015

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"...Once I had my pin number I tried to activate the onstar to see if I can locate it... didn't work. It is frustrating. ... "

I don't know the current number; but, it used to be after 48 hours of no activity with the vehicle, OnStar would shut down with respect to remote communications to save battery life (that was their story and they are sticking to it). ;( (Also...it should be unavailable until prepped by the dealer.)

I got a card as well. OTOH, mine is still at 1100 status. Someone needs to get their act together.

Last edited:

tbully

Reaction score
My vehicle is currently on the train to New Boston, MI - currently passing through Bismarck, MO. I'm sure there are a few others' on this thread with me........

Delivery estimate is 11/23.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GMC.com chat folks tell me mine's being unloaded in Portland, OR at the moment. They still don't have an ETA for me... which seems a little odd given that it's only about 100 miles away at this point.

Anon2015

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The PDX yard has three days to deliver to the dealer.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The PDX yard has three days to deliver to the dealer.

Really?! Where did you hear that? My dealer is telling me there are three vehicles in Portland he's been waiting to get for a week!

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GMC.com chat folks tell me mine's being unloaded in Portland, OR at the moment. They still don't have an ETA for me... which seems a little odd given that it's only about 100 miles away at this point.
Well is close now you may have by the beginning of next week.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, chat says my vehicle is being shipped from Texas to Ohio. That's the only info she had available.
Does that mean it's in transit, or just scheduled to be transported?
Any guesses?