Frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer and I'm at 4B00. I'm not totally clear about what "Bayed" means but it's progress!

What I have heard from some dealers Bayed is when it's built, quality checks completed, and all recall items are resolved. Mine took 3 weeks, to the day, before it moved off of 4B00.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked the chat folks for more clarification and she told me that it's been moved to an overflow lot waiting for enough cars to be headed to my region to fill a train car.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The interesting this is I'm getting different answers from the dealer and from the GMC chat people. Today the dealer said it was 4B00 and then this afternoon the GMC chat people said it was at 4000 and was waiting a batch headed for my area. Ugh.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked with the GMC chat rep and I'm at 4200! It's in transit from Arlington, TX to Portland, OR.

Mryan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Lyon,

Congrats on getting released!

Mine was built 1st week in October and is still at 4B00. Bayed.

How did u get through to Gm chat?

Thanks!

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Lyon,

Congrats on getting released!

Mine was built 1st week in October and is still at 4B00. Bayed.

How did u get through to Gm chat?

Thanks!

Go to GMC.com and on the right hand side is a link to GMC chat. Ask for status and location.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Just talked with the GMC chat rep and I'm at 4200! It's in transit from Arlington, TX to Portland, OR.

Saweet! Did they give ETA? Like I said, mine was 3 weeks (ETA Nov 21). But I'm guessing it will arrive earlier than that.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No ETA. :( I'm hoping it's just a couple more weeks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968