fuel problem. maybe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

njgoonies

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok. sothe other morning i go out and turn the key on my 03 yukon and the truck won't start. Actually it starts but stallsout almost immediatly.:emotions122: i can hear the pump prime when turning the key. i started with what i thought was going to be the easiest change, the fuel filter, but to my surprise it turned out to be a little harder. however, after getting the right filter, flex fuel that i don"t have, and the right tool, i got the new filter installed. still no luck. does anybody have any pointers toget me going in the right direction. any help would be great.

ChazMan

Reaction score
To find the right culprit and not to waste time/$ on wrong parts, you really need to hook up ODB reader to see what error code(s) are stored in the ECU. See if you can borrow one.

OP
OP
N

njgoonies

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok... Here's the verdict. Turns out it was just a bad battery which had been replaced only a year ago. thank god for the warrenty. talk about a bizarre solution to a bizarre problem. thanks again to all for the help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52