Going back to stock - NBS rims/tires, drop kit, tails, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear about your stripping project man! how much are you asking for the rims and tires ?

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
id really prefer to trade the rims/tires for something else...maybe some oem wheels tires. id entertain offers though.

Huck

Whut Thee Huck?!
Reaction score
Huck, I'd be scared to kow what those oem wheels would cost. as far as suspension I still have all my old stuff which seemed to be fine when we removed it. hopefully thats still the case when we put it back on! i'll let you know...thx bro.

I still have tails if you need them

jmyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in atlanta as well. I don't have a ton of extra cash right now but how much are you looking for on wheels? These are mine.
photo1-1.jpg

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you got close up pics of them? we might could work something out

skyl3rm

Ahoy hoy
Reaction score
damn, its too bad you're in ATL. I have the exact stock rims w/ brand new tires on them that Im wanting to get rid of to get some black rims.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you check greyhound shipping to the newton ma terminal for that ss bumper?
Thanks

jmyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you got close up pics of them? we might could work something out

Sure I can. No surprises on the rims, no curb rash or anything. Two tires are pretty worn the others have some life left.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
can you check greyhound shipping to the newton ma terminal for that ss bumper?
Thanks

if youre avalible to check it from 30046 or 30093 (Norcross, GA Greyhound). Ill check but it might be tomorrow or next day before I get a chance. Thx

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Can you get me some pics of the tail lights lit up?

ill get you some tonight when i get off work...PM me your phone number and ill mms them to you tonight

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Sure I can. No surprises on the rims, no curb rash or anything. Two tires are pretty worn the others have some life left.

ok...post them up or email me at [email protected]

thx bro

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

damn, its too bad you're in ATL. I have the exact stock rims w/ brand new tires on them that Im wanting to get rid of to get some black rims.

where in TX? ive got fam in AL but could meet you in central MS perhaps...dont know how far out you are or if it'd be worth it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1

Latest posts