Going back to stock - NBS rims/tires, drop kit, tails, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TunasTwins

2005 Tahoe LS
Reaction score
What about the grill insert? I have my stock rims/tires ready to go. You usually work days right? I'm available tomorrow to test out the drop and see if I like the ride.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about the grill insert? I have my stock rims/tires ready to go. You usually work days right? I'm available tomorrow to test out the drop and see if I like the ride.

i work nights 1430-2330. im prob gonna keep the grille insert...for now at least
you want to swap rims or get the drop...or both? what rims/tires do you have? can you email me some overall/close up pics? thx. [email protected]

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

will you split just the rear springs? if so, pm me a price

sorry, it needs to be a package deal

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Amarillo, TX .... About 4hrs west of OKC on I40.

daaaaaaamn!! do you ever make it out east? itd still be cheaper then buying new wheels but god it would suck to make that drive!

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Nooooooo!

gotta do it! dont try and talk me out of it!

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id be interested in that grille insert if you ever decided to part with it

TunasTwins

2005 Tahoe LS
Reaction score
Here's the style, they're all pristine but could use tires soon. Im really interested in riding in your truck to get a feel for the drop. Today would be best for me and I can help take all the sh** off and get her back to stock if its a Tuesday or Wednesday. A baby huh? I could sell one of my twins, they're really cute:)

Attachments

• Tahoe April 2010 003.jpg
    Tahoe April 2010 003.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
those 16" or 17"
my off days are sun mon tues this week. i could meet you during the day sometime if you like any day other then tomorrow. im in lawrenceville (near the fairgrounds)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1