Going back to stock - NBS rims/tires, drop kit, tails, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyl3rm

Ahoy hoy
Reaction score
No sir... I might be going to OKC this weekend... but thats about as far as I usually get LOL. Would be a nice trade tho.. I want some black rims and you want my stock z71 w/ brand new tires. Hmmmm How far is it to MS?

LilAndy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Between getting it broken in to and trying to have a baby I just want something low key so, as hard as it is to say, I've decided to go back to stock.

Rims/Tires: 22" black wheels/polished lips on Toyo Proxes STIIs 305/40/22. Less than a year old,tires are perfect, wheels are perfect, around 7-8K highway miles on them. Never been curbed. I have a work car so the Tahoe is driven minimally and when it is it's usually on some sort of overnight trip. Id prefer to trade for some stock wheels with good tires and a little cash.

These are what I used to have and what I want now...open to others though:
338faecf.jpg

this is what I have (pre and post drop kit pics):
74812b8c.jpg
564149f7-1.jpg
2773321e.jpg

Drop Kit: Purchased from Max, Ford "purple" torsion keys, Belltech progressive rate springs, shock extenders, shorter bumpstops, Bilstein HD shocks, all used less than a year. Paid close to $450 for everything. I'll let it go for $285. Look at the above pics for what a difference the drop kit made with the stance of this truck.

Tinted Tails: Purchased from Kelley, oem tails painted and glossed over, look great...tinted the right way. Very dark but tail light and brakes are plainly visible when applied. $60

492dda38.jpg

SS Bumper: I'm on the fence about selling this. It's painted black and has the mesh grille insert for the lower center cutout. The shop got creative when installing it. To avoid the normal gap associated with these covers they removed my bumper entirely, cut the cover in half, mounted it, and seamed it back together. It can be removed/reinstalled in 1 piece with no problems they assured me. It has the normal rock chips, etc, you'd expect from interstate use...nothing some touch up paint won't fix. If you look in the daylight and are looking for it you can see part of the seam. No one really notices until I point it out. I'd let it go for $350...if yours is black you're all set.

6f730049.jpg
7c36558e.jpg
07eee12a.jpg

I should have more pics if anyone wants them. I'm as honest as can be with all this stuff. I'd prefer to deal locally but will ship if youre paying. If you want to do the wheel swap I'll meet you halfway with a hydraulic jack and we'll do this thing. Let me know if you got any questions. Thanks.

Is the lowering kit for sale i have cash ill pay shipping if youll tell me what it cost to orange, texas 77630. my number is 409-920-2237 and my email is [email protected] text or email me asap Thanks

TunasTwins

2005 Tahoe LS
Reaction score
those 16" or 17"
my off days are sun mon tues this week. i could meet you during the day sometime if you like any day other then tomorrow. im in lawrenceville (near the fairgrounds)
They're 16's. Honestly my wife would die if I came home with BLACK 22's. She's set on LTZ 20's and so am I. Im interested in the drop still. I work 3A-1P Sun and Mon and im off Tue Wed. Other than that I'm all nights. Do you have any GM vehicles that need a tune? I can do that too. It will be nice to meet you, finally.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
no other GM vehicles...if you can tune a maxima thatd be awesome! my wife flipped when i got the 22s so i know what you mean! we will get together soon for sure...

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

No sir... I might be going to OKC this weekend... but thats about as far as I usually get LOL. Would be a nice trade tho.. I want some black rims and you want my stock z71 w/ brand new tires. Hmmmm How far is it to MS?

i can make it from ATL to Meridian MS in about 6 hours. dont know how far it is from you. im still trying to think of a way we can do this.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

I have my stock z71 wheels for sale if you'd be interested.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18427

$200 + shipping

i saw that. i might have to hit you up but i really wanna pull a switcharoo with tires already on them. thx bro

skyl3rm

Ahoy hoy
Reaction score
Seems little rock AK is about half way.. 9 hrs for me... 8 for you.. but thats still a long ass drive.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Meridian is 13hrs for me..

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive got no idea what to sell the wheels for outright...trading just seems easier

jason22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
lowering kit still for sale??? if so PM me with shipping costs to 36535 and a pahone # i'll get up with you 4 sure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1