Got an engine, now Gremlins?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I found an engine that already had the delete cam and lifters installed. Since I've had a heart attack, my son's friend installed the engine for me. But he has been having a problem with the Stabilitrack system and the front airbag sensors. They both keep intermittently coming on (the warning lights). As soon as he runs down those Gremlins I hope to have our hoe back.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found an engine that already had the delete cam and lifters installed. Since I've had a heart attack, my son's friend installed the engine for me. But he has been having a problem with the Stabilitrack system and the front airbag sensors. They both keep intermittently coming on (the warning lights). As soon as he runs down those Gremlins I hope to have our hoe back.
I'm sorry for the troubles and glad you're still with us, recovering from your heart attack.

A decent bidirectional code reader like this one that can read all modules, will help you get at the codes causing the warnings.

greenlion

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check all the grounds. Especially the ecm grounds. One goes the the passenger side cylinder head in the front, the other is on the driver side of the block down low towards the front.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roque44

Latest posts