Growing up doesn't have to suck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any option would be great! One of our kids lives in Tampa, the USS Kidd is on my bucket list and I wouldn't mind visiting Sugar Loaf Mountain and meeting Dan.

There's been recent talk of a meetup at Gainesville Raceway or Orlando Speed World. We've been drag racing at OSW since our track closed down.

I saw that thread. My g-parents are in Sun City Center and my brother is in Wesley Chapel. I stay there or at my cousin's house in Valrico. So, I'm down for any of those locations if the timing works out. Or, if you end up coming to the Kidd, holla!

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that thread. My g-parents are in Sun City Center and my brother is in Wesley Chapel. I stay there or at my cousin's house in Valrico. So, I'm down for any of those locations if the timing works out. Or, if you end up coming to the Kidd, holla!
im down for pretending like thisll happen and ill show up

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im down for pretending like thisll happen and ill show up

Just like when my mom considered abortion- it's the thought that counts.

We'll just come find you. Don't think you can blend in and hide by driving the Subie. The lésbos are a tight-knit community. I'm sure my aunt and cousin already know of "that guy" bombing around in a Subaru.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score

We'll just come find you. Don't think you can blend in and hide by driving the Subie. The lésbos are a tight-knit community. I'm sure my aunt and cousin already know of "that guy" bombing around in a Subaru.
i put some all terrains on it and went up a size, its beast now

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score

she was just being nice...she def had that abortion it just wasnt successful

jk ily :kiss1:

Last edited:

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You plan on being up this way? Or I can come to you! I wanna visit my grandparents this summer. Perhaps we can have that Florida TYF meet-up on @Dantheman1540's compound.

If this meet will actually get a date and place I need to know with as much notice as possible, I’m a busy beaver these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbruton89

Latest posts