Growing up doesn't have to suck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found some more "before" and "after" pics I meant to post here. They're of it right before and after I un-lifted it. I may have posted them in the "What did you do to your GMT900..." thread. Anyway, for documentation purposes:

Before with 2/1 lift and 1.5" wheel spacers:

IMG_2452.JPG

After with stock height and width:

IMG_2515.JPG

Before:

IMG_2453.JPG

After:

IMG_2514.JPG

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to swap on that rocker cover with the updated PCV baffle I bought a few months ago. It turned out that mine already had the updated one. It wasn't a total waste since I got a chance to see how the insides were looking. I'm satisfied with my findings. :D

IMG_2783.JPG

Mine (left) vs. the one I bought (right):

IMG_2785.JPG

Anybody need an updated rocker cover? I'll post it in the classifieds.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Valve train and head look good and clean! Truck looks good lifted, stock or level in that color but I always liked it better without the spacers!

I can't speak for the first 146K miles. But, that's that Pennzoil Platinum every 5K for the last 49K!

Unfortunately, I'm one that can't be satisfied driving a stock vehicle. I literally felt embarrassment when I drove into town after I put it back to stock. *facepalm

Ridiculous, I know. Driving around people that don't know me in a vehicle that blends in with 1,000 others just like it and I'm trying to hide my face. lol

I'll have it lowered soon enough... Just so I can regret it and want it lifted again.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah, lifted on the even years, lowered on the odd years. Just so you'll have something to do every January. Keep the folks in town guessing too. They'll never know how many trucks you have.

Hmmm... This could actually do a service to my misguided OCD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeR4065