handgun location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
since i live in new orleans, keeping it in the console is not an option. my h&k usp40 compact sits like many others abve have stated... between the console and driver seat in the fobus holster. it stays there snugly and provides rapid and direct access for the occasional annoying carjacking attempts, or redneck roadsign driveby.

redneck road sign driveby...i like that lmao

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont have a nnbs tahoe but in my work truck i sometimes leave it under the driverseat between the rail the seat moves on and the console. Most of the time it just sits on top of the console or in the cup holders.

lol that made me laugh..in WI we dont have a concealed carry or any shit which sucks..i just cant fathom just havin the heat chillin in the cupholder..badass

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
lol that made me laugh..in WI we dont have a concealed carry or any shit which sucks..i just cant fathom just havin the heat chillin in the cupholder..badass

lol yeah. Thats where it stays most of the time. If i leave it in the truck and get out ill put it between the rail and console that way if someone looks in the truck you cant see it.

badtothe bone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not just get some steel and screw it to the dash board and mount it next to the shotgun holder. Just buy a Hoe with a center console and throw the center console away and mount a couple of guns between the seats.
That way both you and your passenger can shoot at the same time.

Here is a real good one for you;

What goes clippidy clop, clippidy clop, clippidy clop Bang, clippidy clop, clippidy clop, clippidy clop Bang? a Amish drive by.

millercreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Two moves" ? I think you may be misinformed.

I am sure I was misinformed... perhaps you would inform me? I mean, it doesn't matter anyway, because I carry mine any way I want to, but maybe someone else gives a shit what the law says.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Two moves? here you go

Move one; grab the gun
Move two; aim and pull the trigger (technically 3 so you should be covered by the law).

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ no, no =). GA used to have a loosley interpreted 2 moves rule of thumb but now you can carry it anywhere in the car you want w/ or w/o a permit.

1 move: under the seat, between the console and your leg, etc - you can grab the gun with 1 move

2 moves: center console (open console = move 1 and grabbing gun = move 2), glove box (open glove box = move 1 and grabbing gun = move 2)

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up with this two moves crap!?!? lol all I need to do is aim and shoot if it comes to it

millercreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe that's what the law used to say. I just checked up on Texas gun laws and, as of September 2007, citizens are allowed to carry a loaded, concealed firearm in their vehicle, as the vehicle constitutes an extension of the owners personal property. Their are a couple of other stipulations, but no mention of a two move rule. Also, since I am a holder of an alcoholic beverage permit, it is legal for me to have a concealed weapon in my vehicle at all times. Ok, so now that is clarified. Please forgive my GROSS MISCONDUCT AND IGNORANCE REGARDING THIS SITUATION.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius

Latest posts