handgun location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i keep mine between the seat and the console as well, but upside down and down by the seat rails like trick26 said...upside down, I find it easier to grab the grip and pull out the pistol

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Keep my mini-14 inbetween the seat on the console. I know its not a pistol but it still goes bang..

Konman09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I do one of three things. Either leave it on my hip, which can get annoying, leave it on the center counsel lid (I have an 09 Yukon Denali, it has a recessed area that has a rubber grip pad, so it never moves, don't know if the hoe has that or not) or between the seat and the counsel with the barrel down resting right along with the seat belt clasp. The last is my normal spot if I have passengers. If no passengers it's on the counsel.

renegade44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I carry a MP 40c in a Blackhhawk Serpa holster. It conforms to the contour of your leg. I am right handed so it fits perfect between my right leg and center console, never goes anywhere. By the way great forum

CREETO

Reaction score
since i live in new orleans, keeping it in the console is not an option. my h&k usp40 compact sits like many others abve have stated... between the console and driver seat in the fobus holster. it stays there snugly and provides rapid and direct access for the occasional annoying carjacking attempts, or redneck roadsign driveby.

millercreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, technically in Texas, there is some law about having to make two moves to get your gun. In other words, you have to keep the gun one place and the clip in another, or something gay like that. I will take my chances on getting a ticket, because my clip stays in.