help with stealth box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
The under seat model is great in trucks, but not so great in suvs. Because well, theres space behind the suv. Before i went to a W7, I had a rockford fosgate sub in a box under the rear seat of my silvy, sounded good for what it was.

Good thought man! , i was just thinking he didnt want to sacrifice space in the rear??

I would first also get a stealth box if space was a priority.

But a sub in the rear would sound great too.

Glad you said this cuz i was contemplating putting a JL sub under the seat in
Tahoe , i use the rear space a lot.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
The w7 was way to big for my under seat box. But I just took the rear seat out (well The entire system is out of it now so I can trade it in when I feel like it) But the JL sub was like 1 million times better than my RS sub.

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
The w7 was way to big for my under seat box. But I just took the rear seat out (well The entire system is out of it now so I can trade it in when I feel like it) But the JL sub was like 1 million times better than my RS sub.

Yeah JL subs are awesome, If i had the room in my truck i would have got a W7, but had to settle with the shalow space version W1v2 . the W7's are pricey but damn they are prob the most musical precise speaker ive heard. They do pound too !

bsims3996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The under seat model is great in trucks, but not so great in suvs. Because well, theres space behind the suv. Before i went to a W7, I had a rockford fosgate sub in a box under the rear seat of my silvy, sounded good for what it was.

i have the rear under the seat box w/ 2 fosgate 10s. sounds great inside the truck but you not gonna can't wake the neighbors. the only thing i don't like is the box doesn't allow the rear seats to go all the way down, cant really tell just cant use all the seat belts.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
under seat box isnt gonna work, cargo space box isnt gonna work, need all my space. Its eaither a stealth box or something that will require even more fabrication.

Kong, i didnt think about buying yours... for sale???

king 'kon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea I'd sell it if thats the route you want to go. It still sounds and works fine I just wanted a little more punch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monicapapo