HID deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:laughing1: I'm sure you would like my exhaust as a thank you!! I do really love the sound level and quality of it, my truck still sounds like a luxary rig but now it has some nuts to the sound!! Keep looking on Ebay, that is where I got mine and it was a great price!!

Now I just sit and wait for Wednesday to get my lights, I hate waiting!

92__silverado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a 35w 880 kit 6000k. No word on it being back ordered. What color did you try to order?

92__silverado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine still say processing we will see what happens. I knew i should have ordered earlier this week.

92__silverado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would some of you guys that have installed these kits post up a few pictures of where and how you have mounted the ballast. I am thinking I should have purchased the slim ballast to make it a bit easier especially if i decide to put HIDS in my lows.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
They shipped me the incorrect 194 bulbs but the fogs and lows are correct. Here is a crappy iphone pic of the 55w 5000k vs. 35w 6000k:

IMG_0492.jpg

Better pics of the new setup:

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

I love the output and color of the new 55w makes it much easier to see and I wasn't a huge fan of the blueish hue of the previous setup.

OP
OP
DenaliAK

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
You can tell just by the comparo pics that the blue is much more harsh and glary to your eyes. I think you'll like the new color a lot for visibility from a driving perspective. Looks good, Max.

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would some of you guys that have installed these kits post up a few pictures of where and how you have mounted the ballast. I am thinking I should have purchased the slim ballast to make it a bit easier especially if i decide to put HIDS in my lows.

you can mount them to the sides on each end of the radiator mount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mytahoeat409

Latest posts