Hopefully becoming a New Owner Tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdavis61

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I started out on this forum when I got my first car (2006 Chevy Tahoe), but then I sold it and went to a 2006 BMW X5. Well, after countless repairs and $4000+ into it, I sold it to save some money. I have been looking at the RX400h, GX470, and the 2007 Yukons. I think that I am leaning towards this Yukon and I am meeting the buyer tomorrow. I know from experience that its annoying to repeat yourself because there are so many of these "should I buy" forums, but I do take what you say into full consideration and would very much appreciate a response. It had its tranny done, which I don't know if it should concern me or not? Thank you in advance guys and I look forward to becoming an active member, once again!

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4503145770.html

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hope it woks out!

Snacky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being a 1-owner vehicle and the fact that he had weathertechs and a clear bra from day 1 tells me he takes care of his vehicles. I have no idea how the mileage stacks up with the price but if the price is right I say go for it! Keep us posted! Good luck!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate