Houston truck meet - everyone invited!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gopedxr

Reaction score
I am down to hang out at the house thing for sure. We talking house party or what? I herd shinerbock is pretty good.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Add me as well. I am the OP over on fullsizechevy.com. So i am more than wiling to help out on the convoy to this. I say we combine sites and convoy all at the same time no?

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
99yukon are you for sure going.

What do you think buddy?!!? I cant miss this for the world!!! I am requesting this day off of work with like 2 months in advance!!! They usually need 3 weeks notice!! So count me in, brah!!!

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

BTW, goped, are you seriously driving all the way from Califas!?!?! Thats quite a drive man, not to mention gas usage. Just saying tho....

OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok just making sure. And I think Goped said he was going to fly to Tx and ride with a guy from FSC.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok just making sure. And I think Goped said he was going to fly to Tx and ride with a guy from FSC.

Ok so time's a comn up guys, I'm going to take a head count over PM and email ....since I can see everyones info and all :)

SO expect something from me soon, I wanna get a group from Dallas together to haul ass down to Austin to meet up with homey and shoot over to Houston for this thing.

B

Dozerboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A few things I want everyone to know about this meet
Its not at pavilion #6 its at #1 that the closest one to Clay Rd.
This is a tailgate type meet bring what you need or get with a group of guys and work together.
There is 1 55gal grill at this location, but there are lots of little grills close by at picnic areas. There is a guy that might possibly be bringing his companies grill/smoker trailer, but that is not known yet and ya still need your own food etc.
NO booze at the park that is the park rule and it is well patrolled by the sheriff.
Please put trash where it belongs and keep everything cleaned up if you don't we will not get our deposit back.

Hopefully this goes well and we can have a much better meet next year.

If you know of any other forums this meet has been posted on pleas post this there for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codyaedwards