How often do yall wash your vehicles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sometimes i feel like i am OCD about my truck being clean, I wash it atleast once a week, and I usually wipe it off a few times in between washes if i can, especially the wheels. just wanted to see how often everyone is bathing their tahoe....

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I wash it on average once a week and I don't even drive it, probably dirve 4 hours a week at most!
I do need a duster for the rear and that crappy dust crap that happens back there, don't have rims yet!

OP
OP
fatnlowtahoe504

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wash it on average once a week and I don't even drive it, probably dirve 4 hours a week at most!
I do need a duster for the rear and that crappy dust crap that happens back there, don't have rims yet!

yea i washed my truck today and the back window is already filthy, i usually just keep a big sam's pack of microfibers and a california duster for that crap

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I am gonna get one of those dusters, where did you get one from?

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
eh once every sick months. Seems like my truck comes out gets washed then i put it back in the shop for a long period of time.

OP
OP
fatnlowtahoe504

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am gonna get one of those dusters, where did you get one from?

either autozone or walmart i cant remember their fairly cheap

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

eh once every sick months. Seems like my truck comes out gets washed then i put it back in the shop for a long period of time.

well thats no fun...

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
your telling me. Once this gets done it will be out for a while. so i can enjoy it.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
sometimes i feel like i am OCD about my truck being clean, I wash it atleast once a week, and I usually wipe it off a few times in between washes if i can, especially the wheels. just wanted to see how often everyone is bathing their tahoe....

Same here (glad i'm not the only one) and depending on the dust I might use my california duster once within the same week.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When it rains, or if my sister uses it for something she will usualy give it a wash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts